Oke dech…..langsung aja dech, and ini saya kutip dari Buku “10th Edition Emergency’BRADY’Care……..
Outside a medical facility, the standard source of oxygen is the oxygen cylinder, a seamless steel or lightweight alloy cylinder filled with oxygen under pressure, equal to 2000 to 2200 pounds per square inch (psi) when cylinders are full. Cylinder come in various size, identified by letters.
Those in common use in emergency care include :
– D Cylinder contains about 350 liters of Oxygen
– E Cylinder contains about 625 liters of Oxygen
– M Cylinder contains about 3000 liters of Oxygen
Fixed system on ambulance (commonly called on board oxygen) include the M Cylinder and larger cylinder :
– G Cylinder contains about 5300 liters of Oxygen
– H Cylinder contains about 6900 liters of Oxygen